Natural foods include fruits, vegetables, meat fish, nuts and grains. Eating healthy indirectly means eating natural foods. They are not only good for the body but also for the mind. They do only good for us not any harm. They may taste less when compared with artificial foods but they are high in all sorts of nutrients, Steven Olschwanger.
Nowadays all are eating junk foods. They are bad for health, but very tasty. They come in colorful packets we are getting attracted by them very easily. They are harmful for health. They cause many diseases. It does not contain any nutrients so even when you eat lots of junk food you feel weakened. Many of us know that eating junk foods are bad for health but many are ignoring and continue eating and spoiling their health.
Now lets see how Steven lists the benefits of Natural foods.
Health Benefits of Vegetables
- Eating vegetables reduce risk of many serious diseases. It also reduces some types of cancers such as mouth cancer, stomach cancer and colon rectum cancer.
- Vegetables are lower in calories. They contain cholesterol.
- They improve immunity in our body.
- Vegetables contain vitamins and minerals. They are essential for health.
- Vegetables protects skin.
Health Benefits of Fruits
Fruits are packed with lots of vitamins, nutrients, minerals and antioxidants. They are rich in color and smell.
- Fruits are low in calories they contain no fat but contains minerals, vitamins and fiber which optimizes the body
- They are delicious.
- Fruits are rich in potassium, it helps in preventing high blood pressure, bone loss and kidney stones.
- Fruits contain fiber it lowers blood cholesterol, that helps in lowering heart diseases.
- Vitamin C rich fruits help in keeping teeth and gums healthy. It contains antioxidants and fight against infection and disease.
- Fruits which are rich in fiber will make you feel full for longer, and so it helps in controlling body weight.
Health Benefits of nuts and grains
- Nuts contain monounsaturated fats which are good for health.
- It satisfies appetite, so they are very good for snacks.
- They help in protecting Cardio vascular diseases because it contains magnesium, fiber, vitamin B6 and potassium.
- All nuts contain vitamin E which gives healthy skin and beautiful hair.
Health Benefits of meat
- Meat is a resource of protein. Protein helps in repairing the body, strengthens immune system, contains all important amino acids, protects from infections.
- Meat contains zinc, iron and selenium. Zinc improves metabolism, iron is a rich source of hemoglobin, selenium helps in breaking down chemicals
- Meat contains vitamin A, B and D. They are good for teeth, bone and skin.
So make sure that meal contains healthy foods. Eat healthy Live healthy.